inos – innovative automation today and tomorrow
System provider with vision
We see globalization, the increasing individualization of products and increasing transparency as an opportunity. From automation and robotics to measurement technology and image processing, inos reliably accompanies customers on their path to Industry 4.0 and beyond. Our goal: optimize our customers’ processes and make them more efficient with innovative, efficient, user-friendly products and solutions. We combine robotics with industrial image processing and develop solutions that help to bring automation to a new level in your company.
Expertise in visionary image processing and laser technology coupled with innovative strength in visionary topics such as artificial intelligence, deep learning and machine learning make inos one of the most innovative companies in this field. Virtual commissioning enables us to commission turnkey solutions faster and more efficiently at the customer’s site.
With our customer-specific training and global after-sales service, we are a reliable partner. We transfer our passion for process know-how along the value chain into sustainable systems that enable and continuously optimize precise, visionary applications – for all industries, worldwide.
Worldwide full-service provider for a wide range of industries
Passion and a pioneering spirit make it possible: inos has been teaching robots to see since 1997. From its beginnings in the automotive industry, inos has become a high-performance system partner for numerous industries and works with its international, interdisciplinary team at the leading edge of science and practice.
- Founded in 1997
- Since 2012, a member of the global Grenzebach Group with over 1,500 employees worldwide
- > 1,000 installed systems with over 10,000 sensors in 25 countries
- Global footprint: Stuttgart, Athens and Detroit
Well positioned for your goals: The Grenzebach Group
As a company in the Grenzebach Group, inos is part of a strong international network that combines technical, practical and entrepreneurial know-how under one roof. Thus, the networked knowledge of leading technology experts is available to customers worldwide.
- Grenzebach serves the global glass and building materials markets, as well as intralogistics, with customized automation solutions. In addition, the company is constantly opening up new areas of application, such as friction stir welding, the automation of additive manufacturing and digital networking.
- With its IIoT platform, Grenzebach digital offers machine manufacturers and manufacturing companies an out-of-the-box solution for fast, simple digital process optimization.
- Grenzebach and CNUD EFCO GFT work together to develop integrated solutions for the increasingly complex processes involved in flat glass production.
- Millennium Control Systems is the partner for sophisticated control and software solutions for various industries, especially for American market requirements.
With global subsidiaries at 15 locations in nine countries, our group, headquartered in Hamlar, Germany, is always strategically close to our customers. Central contacts enable customers to make the most of the synergy effects of the Grenzebach Group.
“We don’t just teach robots to see, we create vision! Wherever robots and vision systems are used for automation solutions, we offer innovative, flexible and efficient system solutions. The basis is our large inos modular system consisting of high-tech sensor solutions, the inos software architecture and a set of special probing methods and algorithms. We grow with our customers and are already thinking about visionary concepts for tomorrow and beyond. We see ourselves as a high-performance partner and system supplier that helps its customers to become a little bit better every day.”
inos and Grenzebach worldwide